Our close friends zenAud.io have released an update to their looper DAWs, ALK2 and ALK2 Solo. Version 2.1 includes several bug-fixes and improvements, including the ability to change the master sample rate. See details in the news below…
- ALK now supports multiple sample rates
- Import of OGG files now supported
- MP3 importing now fixed
- FLAC importing fixed
- Crashes when importing audio files
- Improvements to tempo detection of imported audio
- Various minor fixes
- Visual waveform bug
- Issues running Waves VST plugins (Audio Units working correctly)
zenAud.io makes ALK, the software looper that knows your arrangement. A small company with big ideas, based at NoizeFabrik in Europe’s creative capital: Berlin. zenAu.io’s team are not just programmers and designers, but musicians who like playing guitars as much as using computers and synths.
Their mission is to give live musicians the tools to compete sonically with electronic acts. Their flagship product, zenAud.io ALK, is designed meticulously to relieve the performer of all unnecessary burdens, freeing them to concentrate on what they do best: perform!