Antares have announced an incredible “$99 Promo” on their Harmony Engine Evo plug-in. Running from today until midnight August 31st, get your hands and vocals on this fantastic vocal processor for your mixing needs!
Harmony Engine Evo incorporates Antares’ groundbreaking Evo™ Voice Processing Technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection, smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting, and seamless, natural-sounding (if you want it to be) throat modeling. And with 5 channels of Antares’ unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, you can create huge vocal ensembles out of a single vocal line.
- Antares’ groundbreaking Evo™ Voice Processing Technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection and smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting.
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings.
- Five channels of our unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, to let you turn each voice into 2, 4, or 8 individual unison voices, perfect for creating jaw-droppingly amazing choirs out of a single vocal line.
- Antares Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract.
- A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to individual control of every note.
- Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement.
- Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results.
- A Freeze function that allows a unique variety of backup vocal effects by letting you instantly freeze pitch and/or formant articulation.
- A Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 15 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via automation.
- A Voice Parameter Preset matrix that lets you create and instantly recall up to 6 different “vocal groups”.
- Five-channel output capability (host dependent) that lets you assign or export the original input and each of the four harmony voices to their own channels for further processing.