Audiomodern has just released the 1.0.3 Version of their very first VST/AU plug-in, Riffer! Available now from the DontCrack Store at the introductory price of $39 until October 22nd, 2018.
About Riffer :
Introducing ‘Riffer’, a smart MIDI tool that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware. Built both for studio and live performance.
Designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, Software & Hardware, you can choose from 50+ scales, choose pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures, and much more to serve as inspiration for your musical masterpieces.
Changes / Fixes in 1.0.3 :
- Drag/Export MIDI patterns for Windows Systems + Cubase 8/9.5
- Closing & re-opening Riffer window caused some DAWs to erase Scale settings
- Adjusting number of triggered notes while volume is in “lock” state
- Resizing option to fit 13′ inch, or smaller screens
- General Improvements for Desktop & iOS
To get your Version 1.0.3 go to your Audiomodern account and log-in. When the download is complete, uninstall the current version from your computer and re-install the new version.