Blue Cat Audio have today released updates for their Destructor and Axiom guitar simulator plug-ins. See more details for what’s new below, and don’t miss the 25% off sale on both products running until October 31st!
25% Off Destructor and Axiom Promo : Until Oct. 31st, 2018
Destructor 1.4 :
- Load custom impulse responses (cabinets, reverbs) into the pre or post filters.
- Shape impulse responses in the edit view to match the perfect tone.
- Load impulse responses (IR) in pre or post filters of the amp simulator. The frequency response of IRs can be shifted and mixed together with the usual filter settings.
- The built-in EQ plug-in can also load and manipulate impulse responses.
- Drag and drop support:
- drag and drop plug-ins between slots (copy or move).
- drop the plug-in before another to insert it in the chain
- drag and drop plug-ins between several instances of Axiom or accross plug-ins (compatible with the latest preview of Late Replies, MB-7 Mixer and PatchWork).
- drag and drop .dll, .vst, .vst3, or .component files directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
- drag and drop .plgnfo files (previously saved from the software) directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
- drag the amp simulator, and drop it on any slot, like any other plug-in.
- drop the amp simulator onto channel A or B to copy the amp model to the other channel.
- drag and drop amp channel (A or B) to copy the entire channel settings to the other channel.
- Fixed Joe’s Bowl factory preset that included an instance of PatchWork.