Blue Cat Audio release Late Replies version 1.3 (free for registered users), and offer a great promo at $99 for new customers until the end of November (30th). Check out what’s new in the update below!
What’s New in Version 1.3 :
- Drag and drop support (same as in the video for PatchWork):
- drag and drop plug-ins between slots.
- hold the alt key on Mac and Ctrl key on windows to copy (duplicate) a plug-in instead of moving it.
- drop the plug-in before another to insert it in the chain.
- drag and drop plug-ins between several instances of Late Replies or accross plug-ins (compatible with the latest preview of PatchWork, MB-7 Mixer and Axiom).
- drag and drop .dll, .vst, .vst3, or .component files directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
- drag and drop .plgnfo files (previously saved from the software) directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
- Built-in EQ plug-in can now load and manipulate impulse responses (IR).
- Fixed: effect tail not processed anymore when just inserted on a track (avoids using CPU when not necessary).
- Fixed: built-in multitap delay plug-in could get out of sync in some host applications.
- Improved performance of the built-in EQ plug-in.
- Improved performance when saving preset/session with many built-in plug-ins.