Toontrack kick off this years November “Metal Month” with their new release, Drums Of Destruction for EZdrummer 2. Available now at the store for $79!
Lamb of God duo Josh Wilbur and Chris Adler deliver a battery of drums, designed for complete and utter destruction.
The Drums of Destruction EZX was produced by Grammy Award-winning engineer Josh Wilbur together with Lamb of God drummer Chris Adler. Individually, they have been forerunners with several groundbreaking works in their respective fields for close to two decades and together, widely acclaimed for having shaped the sound that’s made Lamb of God a mainstay force on the modern metal scene.
The Drums of Destruction EZX comes with two full kits, one of which is Chris’ personal Mapex set while the other is a Pearl Reference kit that was handpicked by Josh and used on several of his productions. In addition, it includes five snares, one extra kick as well as Chris’ trademark abundance of cymbals. It was recorded through an SSL4064G+, various chains of analogue outboard and captured with carefully selected microphones at Josh’s studio of choice, Hybrid Studios in Orange Country, CA. With its perfectly treated one-thousand-square-foot live room, it has proved time and time again in countless sessions to be an ideal location for ambient but still tight and defined drums that have a transparent character.
Feature Spotlight :
- Two kits (Mapex, Pearl), three kicks and five snares
- Recorded at Hybrid Studios, Orange Country, CA
- Engineered/produced by Josh Wilbur (Lamb of God, Megadeth, Korn, Gojira)
- Sampled by Chris Adler (Lamb of God)
- 14 mix ready presets as well as five custom “No bus FX” presets designed for multi out purposes
- A selection of Lamb of God songs in MIDI format, performed by Chris Adler