Blue Cat Audio has released an update for Plug’n Script, version 3.1 brings several improvements to the software. This new version is now available as a standalone application.
Changes in Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script 3.1:
- Now available as a standalone application.
- Export plug-in in VST3 and Audio Unit plug-in formats.
- Faster graphical user interface loading.
- New version of the Angelscript engine (2.32) with improved performance and new add-ons (datetime, filesystem).
- Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
- Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
- Improved scalable graphics for icons and buttons.
- Dropped support for legacy RTAS and DirectX plug-ins formats.