Voxengo have released Crunchessor version 2.10. Crunchessor is a track compressor plug-in designed for professional sound and music production applications and is available for $110 on promo until the end of the year (List $129.95).
Version 2.10 update changes:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Bypass switch’s state is now saved with the project.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 30% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).