Eventide proudly release “Phaser Mk2″, with four distinct methods to control the phasing, it’s the next revolution tape-flanging effect. Available now for only $37 at the store, save a whopping 70% off list price ($129) for a limited time.
” Free for Anthology X and XL Owners “
Released in 1971, the Eventide Instant Phaser began the studio effects revolution by successfully simulating tape flanging, an effect that’s been at the core of legendary albums for the last five decades.
Reminisce back to a phaser with analog personality, smooth modulations, and inherent musicality. Outfitted with a complete host of control options, the Instant Phaser Mk II is out of the rack and into your plugin arsenal. This new emulation of the classic effect accomplishes the same legendary sound notably used on hits like Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir” and “Presence”. The capabilities have been expanded, and now you can even take your phaser on an excursion from the 70s far into the future with the delightfully characteristic “Age” knob.
See more information at the product page, linked above…
- Add Age for component drift and electrical leakage in your phaser
- Offers three different flavors of phasing with the Mode switch: Shallow, Deep, and Wide
- Utilize one of four distinct methods to control the phasing
- Depth allows you to combine the phased signal with the dry signal
- Added Side Chain function allows you to trigger the Envelope Follower from a separate source in the mix for (inter)track mingling
- Exercise total control of the Oscillator with Sync and Retrig controls
- Use Feedback control for a more pronounced sound
- Includes standard gain input and output