Blue Cat Audio proudly release MB-5 Dynamix 2.0, with new features, redesigned algorithms, fixes and support. Available now for $119 (List $199) until January 31st, at the DontCrack store.
MB-5 Dynamix is an extremely powerful all-in-one multi-band dynamics processor: it can be used as a multi-band compressor, limiter, gate, expander, waveshaper or all combined at once, on any part of the spectrum.
What’s New :
- Fully redesigned algorithms with improved performance and precision.
- External side chain input.
- Control the maximum gain reduction or increase for each band using the new “Depth” parameter.
- Brand new GUI design, with improved usability and touchscreen support.
- The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
- Lock the GUI state to prevent changes when loading presets.
- Faster GUI loading / instantaneous GUI display after it has been opened once.
- Adjust contrast for spectrogram display.
- Spectrogram now keeps history when resized.
- Brand new presets manager with MIDI program and bank messages support, copy/paste.
- Added presets managers for individual bands and dynamics curve settings.
- Now supports retina displays on Mac (text and graphs using high resolution).
- VST3 plug-in format support.
- New installer on Mac.
- Changed demo limitations: up to 5 instances allowed, bypass time changed to half a second, and bypass parameter is not affected anymore.
- License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
- Dropped support for Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.6 and earlier.
- Dropped support for legacy RTAS and DirectX plug-ins formats.