Audiomodern proudly release Riffer v1.1.2, with VST3 and AAX plug-in format support and bug fixes. Check out the details below and a great walk-through video with Alan Gleeson in Pro Tools…
What’s new ?
Riffer v1.1.2 introduces VST3, and AAX support for use with Pro Tools. It also brings a couple of bug fixes aimed at the ‘steps-selector’, previously causing crashes on some systems.
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Shuffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!