The Pop Punk EZX was recorded at the personal studio of John Feldmann, a Los Angeles-based producer/engineer/mixer who’s had a monumental impact on the last couple of decades of popular music.
It includes three full kits, all capturing that larger-than-life and all-American radio-friendly sound of the commercial and hook-driven pop punk music that has been a mainstay since acts like Blink-182, Simple Plan and Green Day broke onto the scene around the turn of the millennium.
Feature Spotlight :
- Produced/engineered by John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, Blink-182, 5 Seconds of Summer)
- Recorded at Feldmann’s personal studio
- Three (3) full kits (SJC Custom and Tour series, Orange County D&P)
- Mixed using samples from John’s personal collection
- Seven (7) snare variations, four (4) kicks and 12 cymbals
- A broad selection of presets