Blue Cat Audio today announced Blue Cat’s Re-Guitar, a new guitar tone modeling plug-in capable of emulating an infinite number of guitars out of a single instrument. Available for at the introductory price of only $69 (List $99) until the 10th of April.
Only $69 (List $99)
Re-Guitar can simulate many kinds of guitar tones (electric or acoustic), regardless of the solid body guitar model used for recording: you can change the pickups, dig the body or emulate an acoustic guitar, all inside the box, without modifying the original instrument.
“Re-guitaring” can be used to enhance or completely modify the guitar tone while playing your own instrument, or to virtually switch guitars after recording – just like we already do with guitar amp simulations.
Re-Guitar is now included as a built-in plug-in inside of Blue Cat’s Axiom 1.2 multi effects processor for guitar and bass that was updated today. It is also available separately as an independent plug-in, alone or within the Axe Pack guitar software bundle.
Blue Cat’s Re-Guitar Main Features:
- Guitar tone modeler, with electric pickups, acoustic guitars and hollow body emulations.
- Built-in single coil pickups: single hot, vintage, modern, active, tele, neck+mid, bridge+mid, P90, P90J.
- Built-in humbucker pickups: vintage, classic, ricky, modern, rails, bright, wide, wide(jazz), jazz box.
- Built-in piezo & acoustic guitars: solid body piezo, acoustic sim pedals, modern & dreadnought, jumbo, mini jumbo, 000, small.
- Create your own electric pickups or acoustic guitar emulations with the custom electric and custom acoustic models.
- Adjust hollow body thickness and amount.
- Adjust simulations brightness and gain.
- Built-in virtual volume and tone pots.
- No latency.