Here is your chance to get Eventide’s unearthly reverb Blackhole for only $29. Be quick to act, this flash sale ends at midnight April 14th.
About Eventide’s Blackhole :
This extraterrestrial reverb is capable of creating space-warping special effects and drones. Blackhole breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality.
Blackhole is a massive reverberator that has evolved over the years by pulling in mass quantities of time and energy (of the development persuasion, of course). In its earliest incarnation – first in the DSP4000 and later in the H8000 flagship processors – it was regarded, by some, as a secret weapon.
Now the crazy reverb soundspace of the Blackhole can be yours at a out of this world price.
- 9 Reverbs including Ambience, Rooms, Plates, Halls, Chambers derived from the H8000 Ultra-Harmonizer
- Incredibly easy to use with over 50 presets; many created by Eventide artists
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track higlighting
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb’s decay
- Kill Switch mutes the input so you only hear the reverb. This makes for some incredible effects when automated
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments
- Innovative Ribbon and Hot Switch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously