What’s New :
- New Library – The completely renewed factory library features classic electric piano sounds as well as over 240 gig- and mix-ready custom electric pianos making good use of the compressor, equalizer, and multi-effect processor.
- New Compressor and Equalizer – These new additions are designed to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- New Character Control – The new Character Control provides five classic studio and stage signal path emulations—that’s the cabinet, pre-amp, microphone, and recorder chain that follows the piano’s output—to help fit your electric piano part into your track.
- New Streamlined Interface – Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Lounge Lizard EP-4 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the main piano and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you get under the hood and voice the piano to taste; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for final shaping duties.
- New Limiter – The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the piano’s physical modeling parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- New Bank and Program Manager – Lounge Lizard EP-4′s new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- Overhauled Effects – Reinvigorated, polished, and tuned especially for the electric piano, Lounge Lizard EP-4′s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date.
- New Microtonal Tunings via Scala scale files – Lounge Lizard EP-4 now supports the Scala scale file format for microtonal music making.
This update is free for Lounge Lizard EP-4 owners !