VariSaturator is an audio effect, AAX, AU and VST plug-in designed to apply saturation effects to audio material. VariSaturator can be used both to boost the loudness of the audio tracks without increasing their peak levels proportionally, and to apply subtle harmonic coloration that makes tracks sound more pronounced and polished.
Version 2.0 includes the following changes:
- Added the “Band Count” switch.
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Redesigned the knob image.
- Extended the “Color Editor” with color modifiers.
- Added the “Gray Blue” color scheme.