Blue CatAudio’s Plug’n Script is an audio and MIDI scripting plug-in that can be programmed to build custom effects or virtual instruments, without quitting your favorite DAW software.
This new version has many new features to create your own user interface and includes many improvements to the software itself or for exported plug-ins (full change list below).
- Custom graphics and resource files are now be copied when exporting scripts as independent VST, VST3, AU or AAX plug-ins (SCRIPT_DATA_PATH folder).
- New version of the KUIML GUI programming language (2.7), with new widgets, new mouse and keyboard events handling features, system script function to execute shell commands and more.
- New version of the Angelscript Engine (2.34).
- New high resolution graphics for knobs.
- New background mode (“None”) to create entirely custom user interfaces.
- New icon for the Plug’n Script Application.
- Reduced disk footprint.
- Fixed crash in exported VST3 plug-in when using input strings in scripts.
- Fixed crashes when using build-time script in KUIML widgets.
- Fixed gui.capture objects that could be exposed twice in KUIML objects.
- Fixed png or svg images alpha mask not properly loaded (was ignored).
- Fixed ignore_missing attribute for LOAD_FONT that still triggered an error.
- Mac application now fully supports dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
- Mac: fixed settings panel rendering issues in dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
- Mac: Fixed keyboard not responding in registration panel in some host applications (LUNA, Garage Band…).
- Mac: Fixed demo version that could hang Logic when reloading projects using the plug-in.
- Mac: fixed Retina scaling issue on buffered widgets in apps built with Mac OS 10.14 SDK and newer…