The AVA Multiband Compressor is the latest implementation of Harrison’s renowned Multiband Compression algorithm, as used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide. Now in the fourth generation, the Harrison Multiband Compression algorithm has been continuously tweaked by their customers in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video-post production.
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to our unique development heritage: they first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog console.
- Intelligent algorithm requires minimal effort to get excellent results
- “Sidechain” key input with dedicated sidechain EQ
- RTA analyzer display helps the user locate problem frequency ranges
- Multi-channel linking capable for surround ( on supported AAX, AU, VST3 hosts )
- “Auto-Solo” features help dial-in the desired frequency ranges while making changes
- No-latency processing: suitable for live use
- “Expand” mode provides an additional creative effect