Pulsar Audio announce version updates to their entire product line; to include – new features requested from the community of users, graphical and usability improvements, and general bug fixes.
Updates are available to all users (free for previous owners) via the respective plug-in’s About menu, to check for latest versions.
Change Log :
- Separate oversampling setting for offline rendering.
- Ability to lock parameters, to prevent changes when loading presets.
- Ability to restore factory presets.
- Ability to completely disable background hiss – (Mu and Echorec only).
- Better management of mouse cursors.
- Better drawing and image rendering accuracy.
- Better rendering speed.
- Better rendering of fonts at intermediate zoom factors.
- Improved compatibility with some older OpenGL drivers.
- Improved appearance of help balloons.
- Fixed various rendering bugs.
- Fix bug when entering MS mode while in “screen” view mode.
- Fix iLok-related audio bugs.
- Fix crash on some old Xeon processors.
- Fix bug on Restore Factory Presets option.
- Fix Apple windowing issue on MacOS Lion.
- Fix “clean install” option in Windows installer.