Ueberschall has announced the release of Pop Charts, a Pop music library ideal for music production, commercials, game audio, film cues, web applications, video and multimedia content.
Material is divided into 2 parts:
- Part A: The construction kits (split into intro, a-part, b-part, c-part, outro) are bursting with beats, harmonies and melodies; for high-tech pop productions.
- Part B: live played add-on material. The beats are divided into multi-track layers, synths, pianos, pads, basslines, guitars, percussion and effects.
Each construction kit is divided into 5 folders:
- Complete mixes of the construction kit; intro, A part, B part, C part and outro.
- Complete backing tracks, consisting of intro, A part, B part, C part and outro.
- Drum mix versions of the single parts and single drum loops like bass drum, snare, hh, a.s.o.
- Instruments split up into single recording tracks.
- Single sounds of the drum loops.
The Add-on soundbank (Pop Charts B) features a wide selection of multi purpose live material, untreated and “as recorded”. The Add-on soundbank also contains drum loops, bass, guitar, piano and synth licks. The acoustic drums come as single tracks for each instrument, e.g. bass drum, snare drum top, snare drum bottom, high-hat, ride cymbal, toms, overhead mics, and room mic. An additional snare trigger track allows you to easily replace snare sounds any time.
Priced at €99, the library comes as an Elastik soundbank for the included Elastik Player software and so is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X in stand-alone and VST, AU and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.
The Elastik Player’s DSP capabilities provide the right means to adjust the material to any production. In addition, the structure and additional labelling of key note and BPM, make combination and navigation inside the library even easier.