PSP has announced a special X-mas offer: Buy one plug-in, get another one free!
That’s not all: they’re also announcing re-releasing our popular freeware plug-in PSP PianoVerb!
Here are the guidelines for the PSP Buy One, Get One Free promotion:
1) Buy one of their plug-ins for the regular listed price before December 25, 2014
2) After you receive your confirmation email, you just send an email to sales@PSPaudioware.com with the following information:
* your userID
* reference # of your order
* name of a plug-in of equal or lesser value
3) We will then add that plug-in to your account in our user area.
It might take up to 24-hours for your requested plug-in to appear in your user account, but it will get there.
PSP PianoVerb is now compatible with all the newest desktop operating systems including OS X Yosemite and Windows 8. In this update we added aax 64 bit versions, fixed some annoying bugs and introduced a new, very convenient and straightforward authorization system.
To download and authorize PSP PianoVerb 1.8.0 in your DAW please:
1) Log-in to your PSP account and expand the product table details,
2) Download the installer appropriate for your operating system,
3) Download your unique license using the batch authorizer or individual ‘download license’ links, unzip the file if necessary, and double click on it to authorize the plug-in.
4) Restart your system.
The complete product listing of PSP Audioware products is HERE!