Flux:: EVO Channel is seemingly inspiring everyone! In this latest video, ‘In the DAW’ showcase all aspects of the Evo Channel by taking a simple demo track and turning it into something special. Check it out, try the demo version for yourself and get inspired too!
Hear how the EVO Channel strip can correct all the weaknesses of the initial demo recording using Flux::’s famous transparent EQ, compression and filtering to shape a problematic recording and turn it to something that can be called professional. In The DAW dare to improve it further by adding ‘drive’ to round out transients and give body to the original recording that wasn’t even there. The end result is a ‘night and day’.
Flux:: EVO Channel is a real game changer for any sound engineer whether they work in post production, recording studios, mastering or live environment. Try it today for FREE for 30 days, from the Flux:: website.
- An adaptable module based design, allowing free movement of channel strip elements in any order.
- Optimized Spectrum Analyzer, taken from Flux:: Pure Analyzer and Studio Session Analyzer to give accurate overview of the frequency domain.
- Drive, a Soft Saturation module to add warmth to your audio tracks.
- Linear Phase correction with zero latency.
- Proprietary “State-Space” technology Parametric EQ and filters, tuned to preserve optimal signal to noise ratio independent of parameter settings.
- A “multi-mode” Compressor taken from Pure Compressor’s engine offers 9 types of compressor in one (Start, Kick/Snare, Overhead, Drum Bus, Bass, Acoustic, Piano, Vocal, and Mix), plus a unique auto adaptable release control, parallel wet/dry and easy parameter adjustment.
- Touch, a multi-tool module defined by one of 7 selected modes (Transient Boost, Transient Kill, Sustain Boost, Sustain Kill, DeEsser 1, DeEsser 2, and Expander) to act on a set frequency range.
- Dolby Atmos and Ambisonic support with up to third order 16 channel. High-Resolution DXD Audio with sampling rates up to 384 kHz is supported.
- Memory location store and recall for input and output gain controls and all parameter knobs for quick access level and value changes.
- 50 useful Factory Presets included from Yves Jaget.
- And lots more…