$55 Intro Launch Promo (MSRP $65) : Available Until March 10th.
Syntorus 2 has an Evocative, characterful sound made possible through painstakingly accurate modelling of a high quality analog BBD delay line. Its unique analog sound enriches any instrument routed into it, bringing life and movement to synth basses and leads, and adding depth and lushness to guitars and other electric/acoustic instruments.
D16 set out to create the ultimate analog chorus emulation, inspired by the revered effects found in classic synthesizers such as the Solina String Ensemble (available in plug-in format from AIR Music here), Elka Synthex and Roland Juno-106. This fruit of their labor is Syntorus 2, the newest addition to the Silver Line series of plug-ins.
Most chorus effect units use just a single delay, but Syntorus 2 deploys three analog delay lines to conjure a richer, fuller, deeper chorus sound. It also gives you a choice of two BBD delay line models: by default, the chorus effect is exceptionally clean and pristine, but activating Analog BBD Emulation adds even more analog warmth and character to the signal. And needless to say, full control is granted over all delay line parameters, giving you absolute freedom in sculpting your sound.
- High-quality analog BBD delay line emulation
- 3 delay lines, each one featuring: Multimodefilter, Tremolo effect, Panning
- 3 LFO generators, each one featuring: 6 waveforms, Timeline-locked tempo sync
- Independent phase shift controls for left and right channels with link option
- Amplitude control with invert option
- 3 LFO-to-delay-line routing configurations
- 64-bit internal processing
- Tag-based preset browser
- Three GUI scaling options
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout