TAL-Vocoder is a vintage vocoder emulation with 11 bands that emulates the sound of vocoders from the early 80's. It includes analog modeled components in combination with digital algorithms such as the SFFT (Short-Time Fast Fourier Transform).
This vocoder is optimized for voice processing and includes some algorithms for consonants to make the voice more intelligible.
* 11 band vocoder with adjustable volume for every band.
* Adjustable harmonic control adds harmonics to the carrier signal.
* Adjustable speed of the envelope follower (smudge).
* Carrier VCO (saw, pulse, sub osc, noise - poly and mono mode with portamento).
* Mode for external carrier signals (left input channel as carrier, right channel as modulator).
* Stereo chorus.
* 14 presets, including presets from Dynamix II
* All sample rates supported.
* Available for pc and mac (vst, audio unit universal binaries).
* Classic vocoder sound.
Freeware by Togu Audio Line