Kicks and Snares
Resident sound designer Adam Pietruszko signs off on an expertly crafted and clever collection of punchy bass drum and cut-through snare presets in this new sound pack for Ultra Analog VA-3.
Bring new energy to your productions by laying a solid foundation with either classic analog drum machine inspired sounds or experimental and processed elements. Use Ultra Analog VA-3 to smartly shape each sound easily with inventive macro-control assignments for an infinite amount of sound possibilities—especially when combined with track automation.
Along with its 30 kicks, 30 snares, and 25 rhythm grooves, hi-hats and various percussions were added to the pack for good measure, making Kicks and Snares a complete drum track solution for your projects.
- 30 kicks
- 30 snares
- 25 rhythm grooves
- Various percussions
What Else is On Promo ?
Through May, you can save on all Ultra Analog VA-3 sound packs (only $19 each), plus the Ultra Analog VA-3 virtual instrument (50% off) and bundle ($199) with all packs!
- Ultra Analog VA-3 – The finest in Analog Synth Sounds.
- Ultra Analog VA-3 +PACKS – Includes all packs, inc. the new Kicks and Snares.
- Ultra FX – Perfect for sound designers doing films, animations, or video games.
- Transparency – 149 rich presets exploring the percussive nature of the VA-3.
- Technocracy – Tech House, Minimal, Melodic, Dub, Dark, and Mainroom.
- Starlight – Teleport your music into another dimension…
- Sounds from BLKRTZ – Earth shaking lows and shimmering highs.
- Reverence – An ode to modern and vintage analog synths.
- Raw – Subtle warmth to screaming distortion, the natural overdrive of VA-3′s filters.
- Plastic Pop – Muse back at arpeggio, bass, effects, lead, and pad sounds of the 80s.
- Pivotal – Upfront, and mood altering sounds, as addictive as any good stimulant.
- Low End Theory – Super low bass sounds, fast and punchy kick drums, to phat saw leads, and more.
- Cinematheque – 142 presets screened into Cluster, Rhythm, SFX, Synthesizer, and Texture categories.
- Angelicals – A retro-futuristic flashback in progressive and experimental electronic music.
- Analog Essentials – Arpegios, basses, pads, percussions, synths, and sound effects that will perfectly complement your next production.
- Abstractions – 127 signature sounds covering standard analog categories but revisited with Richard Devine’s unique style and aesthetics.
- 30.8676Hz – Movements and Stills. Your dose of ferocious thumping action, fat, snoring, and wobbly analog goodness.