QuikQuak has released the third version of Pitchwheel, their real-time pitch changing plug-in.
• A new pro quality pitch shifter. After months of research, Pitchwheel gets a new engine.
• Superior pitch shifting – great frequency stability and transient accuracy, with low latency and CPU usage.
• ‘Fixed Envelope’ option that preserves formant shapes. Useful for changing pitch without the usual ‘chipmunks’ sound. Allowing natural vocal changes, with glides, vibrato and harmonies.
• 46ms (at 44k) latency – very fast response time for a high quality wide-band pitch shifter.
• New option to only output sound when playing through MIDI, allowing 8 note harmonies to be played very easily.
• Sample accurate pitch changes.
• 96 semitone pitch range.
All registered users can upgrade for free; new customers can purchase Pitchwheel 3 for £50.