D16 Group has updated Devastor – Multiband Distortion Unit to version 1.2.0.
New features :
• Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x).
• Distortion function can be selected from six predefined functions.
• Dry/Wet parameter has been added.
• Processing quality settings have been added.
• Filters can be turned off now.
• Bank of presets and MIDI CC mapping available at startup can be customised (factory settings, empty slots and user defined files are available).
• Recently used load/save directory is now stored within plugin’s ini file.
• Presets storing method can be customised.
• CPU usage has been optimized about 25%.
• Range of filters’ resonance has been widened.
• Filters’ frequency calculations has been improved.
• MIDI learn functionality was improved.
• Preset management was improved.
• Presets and MIDI CC map filenaming was changed regarding to changes in all d16′s plugins. Loading of old files is fully supported.
• Factory presets were updated.
Bug fixes :
• GUI issues and conflicts occurring during simultaneous work with other D16 plugins- fixed.
• VU meters refreshing issues – fixed.
• Pop-up menus displaying issues – fixed.
• Problems with plugin installed in user defined folders (Mac VST only) – fixed.
This update is free for registered users.