SoundRadix have posted an important update to one of their most useful products, 32 Lives, its 32 to 64-bit Audio Unit and VST plug-ins adapter for Mac to version 2.02.
Many of you have moved to a 64-bit OS and said goodbye to some of your favourite 32-bit plug-ins. You may now have holes in your mixes where those 32-bit only plug-ins or virtual instruments used to play a key role in getting your sound. Well, 32 Lives will restore them to life in a 64-bit environment, without any hassle whatsoever.
New fixes in this version 2.02:
- Fixed a possible crash under Cubase.
- Fixed Lexicon M300 crash.
- Fixed GURU VST crashing on start.
To download the latest version, please direct your browser to SoundRadix’s User Area.
32 Lives Features
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit-only Audio Unit and VST plug-ins
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and other 64-bit Audio Unit/VST compatible DAWs
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loading all existing presets, parameters and automation
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn’t require additional clicks and windows
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Logic 9, Cubase, Nuendo, Live, Mainstage, Final Cut Pro, Garageband, Digital Performer, Studio One, Audition CC, Tracktion, Triumph, QLab and others