AKAI Professional announce MPC 2.2 software. This software update makes the legendary AKAI MPC recording system available to anyone that uses any MIDI controllers such as those from M-Audio, Native Instruments, Alesis, Novation, etc.
You no longer need to own any MPC hardware to use the amazing MPC software on Mac or PC.
The three letters ‘MPC’ are legendary in the audio world. It is the name of one of the most famous audio hardware units ever manufactured and used by countless musician and producers to build their hit records. Today the new 2.2 software version makes it available to everyone. And there is an Incredible Promo to celebrate this.
There are now two versions of the MPC 2.2 software for Mac & PC :
MPC 2.2 Standard $99 Promo (List $249)
MPC 2.2 Standard (available as an upgrade to MPC Software version 1 owners or any third party controller owners such as M-Audio, Native Instruments, Alesis, Novation, etc.)
MPC Standard promo includes their flagship MPC Software and five of their most popular Expansion Packs (a $250 value, FREE of charge). Discover powerful audio track recording, flexible clip launching, real-time audio warping, Audio and MIDI drag-and-drop, along with enhanced Q-Link™ control.
- MPC 2.2 software
- 5 MPC Expansion Packs
MPC 2.2 Premier $249 Promo (List $599)
Over 50 products (25K+ Sounds) ranging from breathtaking emulations of vintage gear, powerful fx, classic instruments and unique synthesis technologies, enabling you to tap into familiar sounds or create something no one has ever heard before.(Over $1200 of FREE software included)
MPC 2.2 Premier Includes:
- MPC 2.2 software
- VIP 3.1 Standard
- AIR Music Technology’s AIEP 3 Complete
- 10 MPC Expansions
- 4 MPC plugins
With this long-awaited update, owners of other branded controllers such as M-Audio, Native-Instruments, Alesis, Novation, etc. can fully control the MPC 2 Software. The MPC 2.2 update introduces other creative workflow features including Generate Random Events, Humanize and many others such as :
- MIDI Learn (Global): MPC Software can now be controlled by external MIDI surfaces other than the MPC, such as keyboards and pad controllers. This includes 3rd-party products.
- MIDI Learn (Project): Automat-able parameters (volume, pan, etc.) can now be controlled by external surfaces such as the faders on a MIDI mixer or rotary knobs on keyboard controllers.
- Humanize: Users can now add randomization to the timing or velocity of MIDI events. This is great for grooves that are slightly “out-of-the pocket.”
- Generate Random Events: MPC can generate random melodic and drum patterns across the timeline.
- Many more workflow and stability enhancements.