Blue Cat Audio have today released Late Replies version 1.1; bringing many graphical user interface enhancements such as full GUI zoom, new presets management features and major performance improvements. It also fixes a couple of issues on both Mac and Windows (see the full change list below).
What’s New :
- The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
- Input and output effects strips can now be locked.
- Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
- Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
- Default preset now also saves the state of locks (when using “save as user default”).
- Major presets loading improvements: hosted plug-ins are now reloaded only when changed, and updated otherwise.
- Improves performance and audio rendering when loading presets using the same plug-ins.
- Faster GUI loading / instantaneous GUI display after it has been opened once.
- Limiter on/off state is now independent from presets (“always locked”).
- New option to keep plug-ins windows always on top.
- Performance and memory usage improvements.
- Improved Pitch Shifter built-in plug-in (fixed aliasing artefacts and added new modes).
- VST3: factory presets are not exposed to the host application anymore.
- Fixed minor compatibility issues with Mac OS High Sierra.
- Fixed: changing bypass in the Audio Unit version did not update host application’s bypass state.
- Fixed: bypass buttons are now in sync with the hosted plug-ins’ state.
- Mac: fixed presets directory not properly created for built-in plug-ins, breaking the save preset feature.
- Win: fixed copy/paste that sometimes stopped working until next app restart.