It’s only been a few weeks since the Flux:: Evo Channel has been released, and its revolutionary interface and technology has already been recognized by so many people within the audio community.
We stumbled upon this great video review of the Evo Channel on Waves’ SoundGrid System. Check out this very informative video by Josh Voyles below. No other channel strip gives you this control over what you need to accomplish.
You will see why EVO Channel is a real game changer for any serious sound engineer whether they work in post production, recording studios, mastering or live environment. Why not try it for a period of 30 days today, for FREE!
After being in development for over 2 years, Gaël Martinet (Founder at Flux::) and longtime friend and colleague from the music industry, Yves Jaget, released the EVO Channel. A real game changer for any serious sound engineer, whether working in post production, recording studios, mastering or live environment, this plug-in has been praised everywhere for its innovative features that make it a very ‘unique’ Channel Strip.
The philosophy of the analog Channel Strip, the essential element of all analog consoles, is about being efficient, fast, and making things sound great already from the start. EVO Channel is designed to be as efficient, fast and hands-on, adding the advantages of creative digital innovation in terms of workflow and sound, providing everything you need to stay in control of your sound!
- An adaptable module based design, allowing free movement of channel strip elements in any order.
- Optimized Spectrum Analyzer, taken from Flux:: Pure Analyzer and Studio Session Analyzer to give accurate overview of the frequency domain.
- Drive, a Soft Saturation module to add warmth to your audio tracks.
- Linear Phase correction with zero latency.
- Proprietary “State-Space” technology Parametric EQ and filters, tuned to preserve optimal signal to noise ratio independent of parameter settings.
- A “multi-mode” Compressor taken from Pure Compressor’s engine offers 9 types of compressor in one (Start, Kick/Snare, Overhead, Drum Bus, Bass, Acoustic, Piano, Vocal, and Mix), plus a unique auto adaptable release control, parallel wet/dry and easy parameter adjustment.
- Touch, a multi-tool module defined by one of 7 selected modes (Transient Boost, Transient Kill, Sustain Boost, Sustain Kill, DeEsser 1, DeEsser 2, and Expander) to act on a set frequency range.
- Dolby Atmos and Ambisonic support with up to third order 16 channel. High-Resolution DXD Audio with sampling rates up to 384 kHz is supported.
- Memory location store and recall for input and output gain controls and all parameter knobs for quick access level and value changes.
- 50 useful Factory Presets included from Yves Jaget.
- And lots more…