Every week there is another great video to watch about the Flux:: EVO Channel! This one is of special interest to those of you who work in the hip-hop genre of music. Marcus from MachineCityAudio explores some of the key features and also let you listen to some examples of what you can do with EVO Channel.
MachineCityAudio takes you on a tour of how the EVO Channel strip functions work and what they can do to enhance your recordings or correct any problems that keeps your tracks from sounding as professional as possible. Marcus explores the ‘Touch’ function that sets the EVO Channel apart from all the other channel strips available as well as letting you hear what the EVO Channel is capable of doing to a Synth track.
Flux:: EVO Channel is a real game changer for any sound engineer whether they work in post production, recording studios, mastering or live environment. Try it today for FREE for 30 days, from the Flux:: website.
- An adaptable module based design, allowing free movement of channel strip elements in any order.
- Optimized Spectrum Analyzer, taken from Flux:: Pure Analyzer and Studio Session Analyzer to give accurate overview of the frequency domain.
- Drive, a Soft Saturation module to add warmth to your audio tracks.
- Linear Phase correction with zero latency.
- Proprietary “State-Space” technology Parametric EQ and filters, tuned to preserve optimal signal to noise ratio independent of parameter settings.
- A “multi-mode” Compressor taken from Pure Compressor’s engine offers 9 types of compressor in one (Start, Kick/Snare, Overhead, Drum Bus, Bass, Acoustic, Piano, Vocal, and Mix), plus a unique auto adaptable release control, parallel wet/dry and easy parameter adjustment.
- Touch, a multi-tool module defined by one of 7 selected modes (Transient Boost, Transient Kill, Sustain Boost, Sustain Kill, DeEsser 1, DeEsser 2, and Expander) to act on a set frequency range.
- Dolby Atmos and Ambisonic support with up to third order 16 channel. High-Resolution DXD Audio with sampling rates up to 384 kHz is supported.
- Memory location store and recall for input and output gain controls and all parameter knobs for quick access level and value changes.
- 50 useful Factory Presets included from Yves Jaget.
- And lots more…