Synchro Arts have extended the special introductory price of $479 (list $599) until December 16th on its Revoice Pro 4. It now has over 70 new features and improvements over the previous version.
About Revoice Pro :
Since its initial launch in 2012, Revoice Pro has become a staple for timing and pitch adjustment for vocals, dialog and instruments for audio engineers in both the music and post production industries. Its users do not only appreciate the time they save on editing tasks, but also the program’s ability to retain the natural sound and feel of the original recording, even while performing significant adjustments to the audio.
- The tightness of the transferred feature can be controlled to allow natural acceptable differences to pass through unchanged.
- Optional user-inserted Protected Regions allow selected sections of the Dub signals to be left unchanged in timing or pitch by the APT process.
- The automatic APT processing can be followed by (or replaced by) manual editing of the output features.
- APT Pitch (and other feature’s) processing settings can be made time-varying (automated).
- Process-based solo switching, via single keys, provides instant audition to compare inputs and outputs one or two signals at a time.
- The effects of any changes made to APT control panel parameters will be immediately visible (after rendering) in the displayed output graphics of pitch, level and waveform traces.
- Multiple Dub signals can use the same Guide and be efficiently processed at the same time.
- A comprehensive Preset system allows saving and reusing settings.
- Revoice Pro version 4 is now ARA 2 compatible.
- iLok Cloud based licensing for authorization now supported.
- Revoice Pro version 4 has a new Vibrato Warp function, which intelligently identifies the singer’s vibrato characteristics.