Applied Acoustics Systems have today updated Chromaphone to v2.1.3. See all the details below…
Fixes (v2.1.2, v2.1.3)
- Fixed keyboard handling in some VST3 hosts.
- Fixed VST3 support in FL Studio on Windows.
- Mitigation for compatibility problem with Universal Audio plug-ins in Logic X. Should prevent crashes until Universal Audio provides a fix.
- Scala tunings did not reload after a sample rate change.
- Fixed a bug that prevented adding MIDI links to some parameters.
- MIDI modwheel support was accidentally disabled in previous update.
- Fixed display glitch in Edit page.
- This installer can simply be run over your current installation to perform the update.
- This installer is a full installer so you can use it as a starting point if you need to reinstall from scratch in the future.