About the Elevate Mastering Bundle 1.5
The Elevate Mastering Bundle 1.5 now includes Eventide’s EQuivocate EQ and two superb new Plug-ins, Eventide Saturate and Eventide Punctuate.
Saturate is the Spectral Clipper algorithm made popular in the Elevate Mastering Limiter. Saturate’s two controls belie a sophisticated signal processing engine which allows it to overdrive a signal without effecting the tonal balance no matter how hard you push it.
Punctuate is a multi-band transient modulator based on the critical bands in the human ear. Punctuate’s intelligent algorithms allow you to control the transient emphasis or suppression of all 26 critical bands with just 4 controls. This makes for an incredibly powerful, but very easy to use, transient modulator.
Elevate is the most advanced mastering plug-in ever created. This unique multi-band limiter, human-ear EQ and powerful audio maximizer will increase the loudness of your mix while maintaining or improving its dynamic perception. It uses intelligent, adaptive technology that responds in real time to your music; creating not only the loudest, but the best sounding master.
- Analyzes and alters the gain, speed and transients of each filter band in real time.
- Includes presets by: APS Mastering, Matt Lange, Jeremy Lubsey, Eric Beam, ROCAsound, Chris Tabron and John McCaig.
- Automatically adapts the attack, release and look-ahead parameters for each filter band to greatly reduce “pumping” and breathing artifacts and perceived distortion.
- Preserves or emphasizes fast transients to avoid squashing your mix.
- Manipulates transients across the critical bands to preserve the attacks from kick drums, snares and cymbals, without affecting the entire mix.
- Uses linear phase auditory filters — based on the Mel Scale — to manipulate the audio in a way that is natural to your inner ear.
- Solo the output of one band (or a number of bands) to hone in on problem frequencies, tweak transients or alter gain.
- Use the Auto Output Level feature to compare the limited signal to non-limited signals with the same amount of gain allowing you to easily hear what impact the processing is having on your sound.
- Use the Spectral Clipper to overdrive the final output without affecting the tonal balance or allowing the signal to get “tubby.” Perfect for a more aggressive sound.
- Six different types of metering allow you to keep an eye on every aspect of your output audio.