Krotos Audio Weaponiser v1.1.0 is available now as a FREE update to owners of a Weaponiser Basic or Weaponiser Fully Loaded iLok license, and contains a whole new array of features to further boost your creativity and improve your weapon design and layering workflow.
Weaponiser Fully Loaded customers that upgrade will also receive 41 new artist presets and 402 new assets designed by Bryan Celano (Dead Space, Gears of War 3, Metal Gear Solid), Jim Stout (Sound Ideas Library, sound designer for Native Instruments and more) and George Vlad (Mindful Audio, Door Kickers).
Krotos are also excited to present their NEW Battle Bundle (available at their website only), designed in partnership with Red Libraries and renowned sound designer Stephan Schutze, for use with both Weaponiser Basic and Weaponiser Fully Loaded.
Featuring a staggering 5854 high-quality combat sounds – from sword attacks and rapiers to chainmail, shields, metal, hand-to-hand combat, body falls and impacts plus much more, the Battle Bundle is one of the most comprehensive libraries of battle-related sounds ever recorded for TV, film and video games.
Perfect for your latest weapon design project or action scene!
5 Reasons Weaponiser Owners Should Get V1.1.0 Free
- Greater Power and Variation – add variation controls to all synths and in Burst Mode.
- Increased Bank and Burst Mode Flexibility – switch between random and round robin modes.
- Improved Mixing Capabilities – pan per engine and expanded Multi-Mode EQ.
- New ‘Tail On Release’ System – trigger a tail on the release of the fire button or midi note, allowing a cleaner mix or extra control when in Burst Mode.
- Overall noise reduction range and response control
- Expanded Reverb – when in Tail Mode, switch the pre/post FX output and IR behaviour routing on every round or release.