MeldaProduction have been hard at work updating all of their catalogue to version 10. Here is a list of the improvements and you’ll see how much they have done to improve their plug-ins for you.
What’s New in MeldaProduction’s Version 10?
- Added free MAGC plugin, included in MXXX.
- Added offline processing support for maximizing quality when rendering – the plugins can variate smart interpolation level and upsampling factor.
- Added full touch-screen support on Windows for up to 16 fingers/devices.
- Added Analog LP (approximating analog but linear-phase), Panorama, Mid/side crossovers to all multiband plugins and Crossover FX in MXXX
- Added Level detector equalizer and psychoacoustic prefiltering to MPhatik. It can therefore be used as a simple AGC in MXXX.
- Information panel in multiparameters is no longer collapsed by default.
- Added support for all relevant audio formats on OSX (m4a, aac, aifc etc.) in all plugins loading files.
- Added Override length, Pitch shift and Size limit to MMultiBandConvolution.
- Added Level transformation to MCharacter.
- MMultiBandConvolution FX now notifies when a missing IR is required to load.
- Added level graph vertical line to MWaveShaper and MMultiBandWaveShaper (including MXXX).
- Added Measure input switch to MPhatik’s compressor.
- Improved VST3 support.
- And much MORE.